Go with us to Italy on the trip of a lifetime!
Is Italy on your bucket list? If so, you are not alone! When asking people where they would love to visit, most of them include Italy. We feel exactly the same! Between the pasta, the museums, the history, the amazing views, the artisans, and the shopping, we can’t wait any longer! And we want you to go with us! We have created an itinerary that is a trip of a lifetime, which is mostly all-inclusive, but allows for just enough free time to explore on your own. The best part is that our English Speaking Italian tour manager will be with us the entire trip and will be happy to offer guidance and suggestions for where to shop, eat and explore during your free time. Let’s look at the details.
We will be in Italy June 17-25, 2022
As most flights to Europe are overnight flights, you should probably plan to leave on June 16, 2022
We will spend our first 2 nights in Rome, then we will move on to Florence for 3 nights to explore the city and the Tuscany region. From Florence we will travel to the Amalfi Coast where we will spend 2 nights in Sorrento while we also visit Naples, Pompeii, and Ravello. Finally, we will return to Rome for 1 night to prepare for the next day’s flight home. We will stay in 4-star hotels every night, accompanied by our English speaking Italian Tour Manager.
Included in the package price:
8 nights’ accommodation in the hotels and rooms indicated in the program, including porterage and all city taxes
8 breakfasts in the hotels indicated in the program
All road transportation in private luxury comfortable coaches as per program including parking and city passes (30-seater up to 20 pax, 40 seater up to 30 pax)
Standard Class Frecciarossa high speed train tickets from Rome to Florence, and from Florence to Naples
Professional English-speaking local guides as per program (1 HD and 1 Fd in Rome; 1 FD in Florence; 1 HD in Siena; 1 HD in Naples; 1 HD in the Amalfi Coast; 1 HD in Pompeii)
Expert English-speaking tour manager accommodated in the same hotels as the group - 1 complimentary space in single accommodation
24-hour emergency line
Experiences you won’t find anywhere else and memories to last a lifetime!
- Private group transfer from Rome FCO Airport to hotel in Rome on arrival day
- 1 welcome reception at the hotel (2 drinks with appetizers)
- 1 welcome dinner (3 courses) at a local restaurant in Rome with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included
- 1 lunch (3 courses) at a local restaurant in Rome with water, soft drinks and beer
- 1 special early entrance to the Vatican Museums at 08:00 am
- Skip-the-line entrance fees for the Roman Forum and Colosseum
- 1 street food lunch at a local market in Florence
- 1 dinner (3 courses) at a local restaurant in Florence with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included
- 1 lunch (3 courses) at a local restaurant in Siena with water, soft drinks and beer
- 1 cappuccino and ricciarelli tasting in Siena
- 1 special visit to leather and jewelry artisans in Florence - Audio headsets system for all visits
- Skip-the-line entrance fees for the Accademia Gallery where we will see Michelangelo’s Statue of David, and the Cathedral of Siena with Piccolomini Library
In the Amalfi Coast - Sorrento/Naples/Pompeii/Ravello:
- 1 dinner (3 courses) at the hotel restaurant in Sorrento with water, soft drinks and wine or beer. Standard coffee or tea service included
- 1 lunch (3 courses) at a local pizzeria in Naples with water, soft drinks and beer
- 1 lunch (3 courses) at a winery near Mount Vesuvius with water, soft drinks and wine
- 1 private pasta cooking class in Sorrento followed by lunch with wine
- 1 winery visit with wine tasting in Chianti
- 1 sfogliatella tasting in Naples
- Skip-the-line entrance fees for the Sansevero Chapel in Naples, Villa Rufolo in Ravello, and the Archaeological site of Pompeii
Not included in the package price:
- Travel Insurance
- All meals and drinks not mentioned
- All tips for local guides, hotel staff, waiters, servers and local drivers for all included excursions, activities and meals
- Everything not mentioned in the “Included in the package price” list
What will all of this cost?
$3500.00 per person, double occupancy (all rooms are double occupancy)
But what if you want a room to yourself, or have an odd number in your party? There is a $771.00 single supplement to cover the cost of the extra person accounted for in the hotels, but we will not charge you for the meals, tour fees, etc. for that extra person.
We will only be booking 13-14 rooms, so reserve your spots early!